Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Do you have dark circles under your eyes? Or maybe you suffer from allergy issues? If either of these sound familiar, this is an episode you’ll want to listen to because I’m detailing how your kidneys and bladder can contribute to these issues – and many more – when they are under stress, and what you can do about it.
Listen in as I share how your kidney and bladder react to chronic stress, common symptoms associated with stress in the urinary system, and the number one symptom of kidney stress. By the end of this episode, you’ll have a clear idea of whether kidney or bladder stress is something that you should be looking into!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How your digestive system responds to chronic stress.
- The role of the kidney and bladder.
- Seven symptoms that are associated with chronic stress of the urinary system.
Ideas Worth Sharing:These are warning signs that the body is trying to communicate with you. Are you listening? - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet When you are under any kind of stress, you are under sympathetic dominance and your body will lose blood flow to your digestive organs. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet The kidneys are amazing organs, but when they’re constricted, your kidneys are not able to properly remove waste and that will lead to the number one symptom of kidney stress. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- The Digestion Masterclass
- Take my free quiz!
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: