Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Do you know what terpenes are, or what they do? If not, this is an episode you’ll want to tune into because I’m talking all about these amazing compounds that definitely don’t get enough attention!
I’ll be taking a deep dive into what terpenes are, why they’re important, and dishing out the goods on two specific terpenes: caryophyllene and myrcene. By the end of this episode, you’ll understand what benefits terpenes give us and how you can include more of them in your diet.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What terpenes are and what they’re responsible for in nature.
- The benefits of terpenes.
- What foods you can find caryophyllene and myrcene in.
- Some of the common terpenes found in nature.
- How you can include more terpenes in your diet.
Ideas Worth Sharing:To say that hemp and marijuana are the same thing is no different than saying that a lime and an orange are the same thing. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Use more herbs. Use more terpenes in your food. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Inside these aromatic compounds called terpenes, you have beautiful healing plant medicine. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- The Digestion Masterclass
- Take my free quiz!
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
SDR 186: Terpene Terrific