Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today I’m tackling your questions! I love hearing from you all, and I’m so excited to jump right in to address your health concerns and give you wellness-minded solutions.
Which foods are great for boosting immunity? Are there natural remedies for hot flashes? What are probiotics? You’ll get those answers and more in today’s Q & A session!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- A natural remedy for hot flashes.
- Contaminating factors to be wary of in restaurants.
- The purpose of enzymes.
- Where most of your immune system lives.
- The real cause of heartburn.
- Unexpected foods that lead to heartburn.
- The problem with proton-pump inhibitors.
- Foods that help boost immunity.
- Which food puts the greatest stress on your immune system.
- Symptoms of excess debris in your gut.
- The only type of gut bacteria you need.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Undigested food is kind of like food dust. So, that food—that undigested food dust, if you will—is going somewhere. Why not have some enzymes to help clean up that mess? - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You don’t need to eat when you are sick. If you do not have an appetite, that’s your body’s way of saying, 'Hey, stay away from this food. Let me heal.' -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet If you have a lot of debris in your gut, you want to clean that out first before you repopulate with good bacteria. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: