Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Many people come to me with concerns over low energy levels, and this is something that many of us deal with. So in this episode, you will hear about ten different things that kill your energy, slow you down, and make you feel sluggish. Some of them may be obvious, but others are relatively unknown to most people, so listen in to find out what they are.
Not only will you hear what things kill your energy, but you’ll also get a quick explanation of why this happens, as well as insight on how to avoid things that zap you of your energy. You’ll even find out more about one appliance in your house that you should really get rid of in order to assist your energy levels and your health in general.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The number one most important thing you need to do to increase energy.
- Why tap water is not the best idea.
- The magic number where enzymes die and the importance of raw food.
- Why not eating carbs is a problem.
- The appliance that’s horrible for your energy and health.
- A quick and common way to burden your digestion and kill energy.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Your brain needs energy, and in as soon as 15 minutes, your brain will get that energy from eating a piece of fruit. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet When you remove enzymes, it extends shelf life. That’s great for the food industry, but that’s not great for you. That’s an energy killer. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet When you start moving your body, even if it’s for 5 minutes, you’re giving yourself an energy benefit. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- The Digestion Masterclass
- Take my free quiz!
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
SDR 186: Terpene Terrific