Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
What does it mean to really love your liver? I’m going to be talking about four specific categories of what you can be eating (or not eating) to really boost your liver’s function. I’ll explain how each of these categories can affect your body and how you can get more of them in your diet.
There are a lot of things you may not know about your liver and what it needs to function in an optimal manner, so I’ll help you get a better understanding of how it functions and how you can help it. You’re in for a really great quickie episode that is packed with actionable information that will get your liver in great shape.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why bitters are incredible and what they’re good for.
- Which bitters to eat more of.
- What purgatives are and what they do.
- The best way to take cascara sagrada.
- What tonics are and how to get more of those in your diet.
- How water-only fasting can benefit your health.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Your stomach is not just this vat of acid. It takes more than 45 minutes for stomach acid to form. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Having a bowel movement is not the only way you remove waste. There are many other ways, like how you breathe, how much you urinate, and how much you sweat. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Water-only fasting is THE BEST thing that 99.99% of you could ever do to improve your health. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- The Digestion Masterclass
- Take my free quiz!
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
SDR 186: Terpene Terrific