Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
What would happen if you had to live without your pancreas? Would you be able to live a normal, unchanged life? These are some of the questions I will be answering in today’s episode, where I will be going over some interesting pancreatic facts.
Listen in as I explain where the pancreas got its name from and why it is so crucial to the body. You will learn the four main parts of the pancreas, how the pancreas aids in digestion, and where in the pancreas is the most dangerous part to have cancer develop.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Whether you could live without your pancreas.
- What disease you would develop without your pancreas.
- Where the word ‘pancreas came from.
- The four main parts of the pancreas.
- How the pancreas assists with digestion.
Ideas Worth Sharing:The pancreas has a head and a tail. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You could live without your pancreas, but it wouldn’t be easy. - Mental Floss Click To Tweet Remember the body cares about energy. It will do all that it can to make sure the body is getting sufficient energy.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Mental Floss
- The Digestion Masterclass
- Take my free quiz!
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: