Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
What do cancer, arthritis, kidney disease, insulin and thyroid issues, sleep disorders, cold hands and feet, and brain fog all have in common? I’ll give you a little clue: it’s a macronutrient, and in this episode, I’m breaking down the common thread that links all of these conditions, as well as what you can do about it.
Listen in as I dive into why protein is considered the queen of the macronutrients, why you might be lacking in it, and some of the best sources of protein to help you increase it in your diet. You’ll learn what protein does for the body that no other macronutrient can and more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why you need to be eating—and digesting—enough protein.
- The reasons why you might be having a protein issue.
- Why stomach acid is important and why it’s rarely true that anyone has too much.
- Great sources of protein.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Protein is the king nutrient. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet There is no macronutrient that is as important as protein. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Acid is good in the presence of food in the stomach. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Mental Floss
- The Digestion Masterclass
- Take my free quiz!
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: