Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Living a wellness-minded lifestyle means more than just eating well. Another big component of staying healthy is fitness. So today, I have Fitpro Inferno’s Steve de la Torre on the show to share some important fitness advice.
Steve is the owner of PT Revolution, as well as the founder of the Fitpro Inferno podcast, and he’s been helping people reclaim their health for over 15 years. Listen in to hear him discuss his four factors of fitness, common misconceptions that stand in people’s way, and the habits he says are crucial for wellness success.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The four factors of fitness.
- One of the most effective workouts you can do in ten minutes.
- The number one thing people need to look at to determine the cause of how they’re feeling.
- How foods that are bad for us get us addicted.
- Which foods Steve urges people to avoid.
- The biggest issue that leads to people being at an unhealthy weight.
- Two of the best exercises you can do without any equipment.
- The key habits of a fitpro.
- Steve’s favorite client success story.
- His take on CrossFit and running marathons.
- The crucial movement people lose from sitting too long.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Your body knows what to do with foods that it would find in nature. … It doesn’t know how to break down foods like wheat, or cultivated grains. It doesn’t know how to break down dairy. - @stevedelatorre Click To Tweet Never look back; always look forward. We’re all going to mess up. … Never be guilt-ridden; always pick back up and just continue forward. -@stevedelatorre Click To Tweet When you give the body a chance to heal, the body heals. -@stevedelatorre Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Steve de la Torre: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: