Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
There are two camps that doctors fall into: those who are symptom-chasers, and those who are solution-seekers. Do you know which one your doctor falls into? If your answer is no, this is definitely an episode you can’t afford to miss.
Listen in as I share how to know whether your doctor is more interested in treating your symptoms instead of the root cause of your health problems, as well as why prescription medications actually do more harm than good. I’ll also be discussing what you should be looking for in any doctor you work with and giving you some insight into some of the most common symptoms that people experience. By the end of this episode, you’ll know whether it’s time to find a new doctor, and you’ll be on your way to treating the root cause of your health problems instead of just chasing symptoms away.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The two different camps doctors fall into.
- Why testing is so important.
- What you can expect when working with me.
- The common symptoms associated with energy deficiencies.
- Where you should be getting your energy from.
- How to know when to find another doctor.
- The three pathways to stress.
Ideas Worth Sharing:When your body has deficiencies of energy, your body is going to get symptomatic. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Symptoms are nothing more than energy shortage. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet All prescription drugs can never bring you back to normal. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- The Digestion Masterclass
- Take my free quiz!
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: