Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
These are uncertain times, and for many of us, feeling stressed or anxious is a natural response. However, it is possible to manage stress as it comes to minimize damage to the body and mind. Today I want to discuss my top tips for combating stress so that you can keep your body in homeostasis.
Listen in as I explain the length of time your body can endure stress, as well as where in your body stress inputs are received. You will learn the importance of drinking more water, how to properly breathe, and why you must remove processed foods from your diet.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What happens when you have stress.
- Five ways to manage stress.
- Where stress comes from in the body.
- How long your body can endure stress.
- The importance of drinking more water.
- What diminishes your ability to heal.
- The benefit of breathing deeply.
Ideas Worth Sharing:When you are under any amount of stress—whether it’s emotional, physical, or nutritional in origin—your digestive system is going to slow down its function. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Homeostasis is your body's natural healing rhythm. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet When you are exhibiting massive energy shortage, your capacity to heal is now diminished. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- The Digestion Masterclass
- Take my free quiz!
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: