Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today I’m busting some fallacies about cholesterol, fat, and salt, and giving a real-life example of how broken our current medical model is. The time is now to reclaim your health because it’s your body and only you get to decide what is right for you.
Listen in as I share my perspective on how we, as a society, have been conditioned to ignore all the warnings that come with prescription medications and how we have been persuaded to accept what is told to us by the medical model without question. You’ll learn how you can take the steps now to take control back, listen to your gut, and decide what is right for your body and your health.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How prescription drugs often fail us.
- Why cholesterol-lowering drugs are some of the most dangerous.
- How you can normalize function without using prescription medications.
- Why nutrition is the best way to normalize function.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Even dehydration can impair the function of your brain. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Your brain loves fat. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Nutrition is the science of food. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- The Digestion Masterclass
- Take my free quiz!
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: