Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
This episode is another live presentation I delivered on July 14, 2015, entitled “Improving Your Energy and Reversing Adrenal Fatigue with Enzyme Nutrition.” This subject is so important because the endocrine system is integral to your overall health and well-being, yet so many people are exhausting this system without even realizing it.
Listen in to hear what you need to know about the important function of your adrenals and how to keep your endocrine system healthy. You’ll learn what dictates your energy levels, the major stressors that hinder your body’s function, and so much more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The five main functions of your adrenals.
- Signs and symptoms of adrenal fatigue.
- Three main causes of adrenal fatigue.
- The primary sources of energy.
- How to know if you’re not properly digesting carbohydrates.
- What happens if your carbohydrate stores run out.
- How protein deficiency leads to hormone deficiency.
- The amount of protein you should be eating every day.
- Why enzymes are so important.
- Symptoms of enzyme deficiency.
- Three categories of stress.
- The worst kind of stress.
- The best way to help a body under stress.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Mainstream medicine does not recognize adrenal fatigue as a diagnosis. … They’ll call it other things, like Addison’s. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Stress exhausts your body’s ability to heal and maintain normal function. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet I’m not looking for disease; I’m testing for stress because that’s what everybody has before it turns into disease. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- The Stress of Life by Hans Selye
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: