Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today I’ve got a Q & A session for you! I receive lots of questions from you all, and I love taking time out to respond in the hopes that I can shed light on how to deal with some of your health concerns. Too often, the answers that medical professionals will give you are only masking the problem, and my mission is to make sure you get the whole story.
In this episode, I cover questions on how to change your diet if you’re pre-diabetic, how stress affects your arteries, and much more. And if you’re eager for more question-and-answer exchanges, don’t forget to join my Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group, in addition to tuning in to this show.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Tips for preventing diabetes.
- What you can do to improve your insulin function.
- Why Dr. Christine doesn’t endorse agave, Splenda, or Stevia.
- Recommended sweeteners.
- The major problem with proton-pump inhibitors.
- What leads to digestive stress.
- How digestive enzymes help us.
- Why it’s not a good idea to juice fruits.
- Good sources of protein.
- How stress clogs your arteries.
- What leads to hives.
- Tips for dealing with emotional stress.
Ideas Worth Sharing:The way that the body works is very majestic, and when you take these prescription drugs, you are messing with Mother Nature. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Your mental thoughts—your emotional stresses—cannot be understated. Your emotional stresses significantly impact your gut, and they impact your cardiovascular system, so please pay attention to that. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Your energy is a big indicator of how healthy you are functioning. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- 8 Phases of Digestive Stress
- For More On Cortisol and Arterial Plaquing Article
- William Beaumont
- Omega Digestion Profile
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: