Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today’s show is a bit of a role reversal. For this episode, I’m giving control over to celebrity chef, wellness coach, six-time author, and Amazon bestseller, Dr. Meg Haworth. Dr. Meg’s expertise covers a diverse array of topics, including mindset, motivation, inspiration, natural foods nutrition, and more, and she’s here to interview me about a very important topic: Leaky Gut Syndrome.
Though many people don’t realize it, Leaky Gut Syndrome affects all of us to some degree, which is why it’s crucial to understand how to optimize your gut’s function. Listen in to hear what causes this condition, what you can do to help reverse it, and how to keep your digestive system functioning at its best.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What Leaky Gut Syndrome is.
- Five foods to remove from your diet to improve gut health.
- The two things—digestively speaking—that determine how healthy you are.
- Why Dr. Christine considers the immune system and the lymphatics the same thing.
- The benefits of digestive bitters and enzymes.
- What really causes heartburn.
- How dairy impacts our bodies.
- What to keep in mind if you’re going to consume dairy.
- Foods that support healing from Leaky Gut Syndrome.
- How to gauge the health of an environmental area.
- An important note about juicing.
Ideas Worth Sharing:We all have a leaky gut. Every single person listening has a leaky gut. It’s just to what severity is it? - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You have more nerve cells in your gut—in your GI tract, to be specific—than you do in your brain and spinal cord, so that should lend itself to how imperative this system is. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You are your biggest asset, and you have to take care of your body. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Periscope
- Dr. Meg Haworth: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Periscope
- Silent Spring by Rachel Carson
- Omega Digestion Profile
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: