Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today’s episode is all about answering your questions! I love hearing from you, and I want to do all I can to help each and every one of you get to a place of health and balance, so I’m diving in to answer real questions from listeners who are dealing with common concerns or just want to know more about how to support their bodies.
Listen in to hear me cover constipation, nutritional IV therapy, and more. You’ll get practical advice for improving your digestion, as well as simple tips that can significantly improve your health.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How constipation damages your body.
- Advice for preventing constipation.
- Tips for staying hydrated.
- Dr. Christine’s opinion on nutritional IV therapy.
- The health benefits of Smart Carb.
- How our bodies protect us from pathogens.
- The 8 phases of digestive stress.
- Healthy uses of apple cider vinegar.
- The two important parts of digestion.
- Who is ultimately accountable for your health.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Understand something: When your body is not properly removing waste, it’s not a good thing. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Even if there is damage, your body can heal itself and it wants to heal itself. But what are the things that you are doing to help with that? -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You cannot have health if you lack accountability for it. … Nobody can care more about your health than you do. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- 8 Phases of Digestive Stress Video
- SDR 12: Ten Healthy Uses Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- The 4 Day Cleanse
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: