Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
It goes without saying that stress is one of the biggest culprits when it comes to disease, but did you know that the physical manifestations of stress begin well before that point? The truth is that our bodies’ early reactions to stress often go unnoticed—if you don’t know what to look for.
In this episode, I’m going to share with you the ways stress can show up in our bodies well before we reach the point of disease. Listen in to learn the early signs of stress to look out for, as well as what you can do to keep your own stress levels as low as possible.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The first sign of stress that often goes unnoticed.
- What happens to our tissues when are stressed.
- The difference between feeling well and functioning well.
- Why napping is important.
- Musculoskeletal changes that result from stress.
- How too much stress starts to impact our blood.
- The most common cause of elevated liver enzymes.
- Five “belly busters” to avoid eating.
- What you can do to lower your stress levels.
Ideas Worth Sharing:You cannot judge your health by how you feel. You have to judge your health by how well your body functions. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet The problem with America is that we don’t nap enough. … We need to nap. We need to take it easy. This is where we can rejuvenate throughout the day, as well. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Your thoughts are so key here. They are so pivotal to how well you react with the world. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: