Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
As a nation, we’re sicker than ever, but so many health problems that people deal with every day have simple dietary solutions. The key is making people aware of them. So today, I’m going to share seven tips that everyone should be following for optimal health—tips that will have you feeling so great, you’ll never have to hire me.
Listen in to learn how to take care of your body and eliminate problems like diarrhea, nausea, heartburn, constipation, bloating, etc. You’ll learn which foods we should all avoid, common habits that actually hinder digestion, and ways to improve overall digestion to have your body performing at its best.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The five belly busters that give people the most problems.
- What makes pork hard for humans to digest.
- Why it’s so important to chew your food—and your liquids.
- The consistency to aim for when chewing.
- How many grams of carbs to eat each day.
- What happens when you drink alcohol around a meal.
- Why icy drinks near food are problematic.
- A trick for prepping your body for digestion.
- Why everyone should take a digestive enzyme.
- The problem with antibiotics.
Ideas Worth Sharing:The problem with our society is that we have eaten such a commercialized, processed, convenient diet … We’ve really changed the food around so much for convenience that it affects our health. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet It’s the foods that we are eating that eventually turn into our tissues, our cells, our muscles, and so on. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet We get in the way of the body’s amazing and elegant ability to heal itself. Humans think that we are smarter than the body’s magical brilliance. It’s a shame really. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
- Weston Price
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: