Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
It has become far too common for people to suffer from low energy, but unfortunately, it’s far less common for them to understand the real reason why. The truth is that having low energy is a food and digestion problem. Even if you’re eating all the right things, not being able to digest them means your body doesn’t get the benefit.
So in this episode, we’re going to dive into all things energy. Listen in to learn how food impacts your energy levels and health, the three macronutrients our bodies need to function, and how to find out whether you’re properly digesting the foods you need for optimum health.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The three primary reasons the body needs energy.
- Where your body gets energy from first.
- What happens in your body when you’re not getting proper energy.
- The most important test Dr. Christine performs on her patients.
- Diseases related to carbohydrate deficiency.
- Why people who eat well aren’t always healthy.
- How to find out whether you’re properly digesting the foods you eat.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Once we identify the cause of energy deficiencies, then the treatment is obvious. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet When you have energy deficiencies because you’re not properly, effectively either eating or digesting…eventually symptoms are going to result. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet We need to be looking at energy deficiency and understanding that is a food problem. That is a digestive and gut problem. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: