Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Have you ever had gallstones? Given how common they are these days, odds are you or someone you know has experienced them at one point or another. Unfortunately, the way most medical doctors treat gallstones is not only misguided, but also harmful to patients.
Most of the time, gallbladder removal surgeries (known as cholecystectomies) are completely unnecessary. What’s more, they rarely alleviate the symptoms associated with gallstones. So today, I’m going to share the truth about gallstones, where they come from, and how to get rid of them—without getting rid of your gallbladder.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Common causes of gallstones.
- Symptoms associated with gallstones.
- Why “gallstone” is a misnomer.
- The sad truth about patients who have had their gallbladder removed.
- Remedies for gallstones.
- The dangerous side effects of birth control pills.
- A surprising reason there’s such a large propensity for Alzheimer’s.
Ideas Worth Sharing:These procedures—these cholecystectomies—are way overdone. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet I bet most every single person listening has a gallstone—that doesn’t mean that it’s an unhealthy thing. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet To remove someone’s gallbladder because they have the presence of gallstones is malpractice. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Phone: 586-685-2222
- Smart Digestion Radio Episode 34: Stomach Acid Deficiency
- Dr. Christine’s FREE video: 8 Phases of Digestive Stress
- Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar–Your Brain’s Silent Killers by David Perlmutter, MD
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: