Listen to the Full Episode:
How much water do you drink in a day? Odds are, it’s not enough. Even though it’s common knowledge that our bodies are mostly made up of water, I see so many people who are chronically dehydrated and suffering health issues as a result.
In this episode, I share why we should all be making it a priority to drink more water. Listen in to learn how much water you need every day, simple ways to monitor your hydration, and which common health problems can be treated simply by filling up that water glass a little more often.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why water is so important for health.
- The most common causes of dehydration.
- Simple indicators that will tell you how well hydrated you are.
- Common health problems that are linked to dehydration.
- How the typical treatment for hypertension actually makes the problem worse.
- The link between protein deficiency and dehydration.
- How much protein you should be consuming each day.
- Dr. Christine’s recommended sources of protein.
- How much water you should be consuming each day.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Hydration is key. Keep in mind that water is the second most important nutrient, right behind oxygen. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet A lot of people don’t even start to drink water until they’re thirsty. In many instances, that’s already too late. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You are in control. You are accountable and responsible for your health, so the very minimal thing to be doing is to hydrate. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Your Body’s Many Cries for Water by F. Batmanghelidj
- Water for Health, for Healing, for Life: You’re Not Sick, You’re Thirsty! by F. Batmanghelidj