Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
You may have heard how important nutrients like fats, carbs, and proteins are to your health, but do you know the crucial role each plays in your body? Even more importantly, can you recognize the warning signs of nutrient deficiencies? Today I’m sharing all that and more.
Listen in to learn what your body needs and why, as well as which nutrient is “king” when it comes to our health. You’ll also hear the common symptoms that could indicate a lack of vital nutrients and tips for ensuring your body is digesting enough of what it needs to maintain optimum health.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What we need to focus on in order to gauge health.
- The greatest problem we have in our society.
- Which nutrient is the only one that gives us energy, aids in growth and repair, and helps with homeostasis in the body.
- Why eating the appropriate amount of nutrients sometimes isn’t enough.
- How the medical model fails us.
- Why we need to add enzymes back into our diet.
- The sweet spot for cooking foods to keep the enzymes alive.
- Common symptoms related to nutrient deficiencies.
- One of the fastest and easiest ways to improve your digestion.
Ideas Worth Sharing:The phrase ‘you are what you eat’ is false. You are what you digest. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Throwing these prescription medications at you is never going to nourish your body because prescription medications are not food. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Food is the real medicine, but if we’re not digesting these foods … this is going to lead to energy deficiency. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- [Free Worksheet Download] Nutrient Duty Sheet
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme