Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
I get asked all the time about tips and shortcuts for healthy digestion, so that’s exactly what I’m going to talk about today. Not only will these recommendations significantly improve your digestion, but following them on a regular basis will also mean you probably won’t even need to hire me!
Listen in to hear my top 10 tips and strategies that will keep your gut healthy and functioning at its best. You’ll learn an easy rule of thumb for portion control, the common mistake people make that stagnates digestion, and more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to ensure good digestion when eating cooked, pasteurized, and processed foods.
- A good gauge to help with portion control.
- How much water you should be drinking—and how often.
- The best types of water bottles to use.
- Why you should never drink orange juice.
- What makes long-term ketogenic diets problematic.
- The truth about sugar substitutes.
- Why any dairy you eat should be organic.
- A common mistake people make with drinks close to and during mealtimes.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Even being dehydrated by 3% starts to affect your brain’s function. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet There’s a reason why people in Japan have less heart disease. One of them is because they drink so much green tea. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet When you slow down eating, you’re going to have way better digestion. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- [Free Worksheet Download] Dr. Christine’s 10 Tips Checklist
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme