Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today I want to talk to you about an important subject that I bet your medical professional isn’t sharing with you: how we can use blood to decode what’s happening in our bodies. Blood can tell us so much about our health, so I’m going to share a sort of decoder ring for your blood panels to translate what the numbers mean as it relates to what’s going on with your digestion and nutrition.
I go through a complete list of blood readings to explain what it means if you’re above or below normal levels. Listen in to hear important clues your bloodwork can give you about nutritional deficiencies, pathology, and other health concerns that need to be addressed in order to restore balance to your body.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How our blood can indicate stress and trauma.
- Blood readings that suggest thyroid issues.
- Signs of dehydration.
- The key role of carbohydrates in the body.
- What it means if you have elevated calcium in your blood.
- The blood reading that might indicate lupus.
- What homeostasis is and why it’s so important for health.
- Why prescription medications can’t restore balance to the body—and the only nutrient that actually can.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Foods are the real medicine. Nutrition normalizes function. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet All these prescription medications, guys, they do nothing to restore balance and homeostasis to the body. It’s impossible for them to do that because they’re not foods. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet If you actually see abnormalities in the blood, that means it’s been there for some time. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: