Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
You’re in for a treat today because I’m going to give you a sneak peek reading of the first chapter of my upcoming book, Guts. This book will be releasing very soon (I promise you’ll be among the first to know when it does!), and as a special gift to listeners, I’m making this podcast the only place where you can find chapter one in its entirety.
Tune in to hear how the traditional medical model is not only failing to heal patients, but also hindering the healing process. You’ll learn the major problems with the way medical doctors are trained, the disturbing truth about how pharmaceutical companies maintain their power and influence, and where we should all turn when it comes to bringing our bodies back to a place of health.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Four ways in which the traditional medical model is broken.
- The shocking truth about pharmaceutical companies’ spending on political influence.
- What percentage of Americans today are taking prescription drugs.
- The conflict of interest within the medical curriculum.
- Why most medical doctors will not advise you on diet or nutrition.
- Dr. Christine’s big concern with gastroenterologists.
- Why taking one medication often leads to taking multiple medications.
- What fear-based medicine is and how it is used to silence patients.
Ideas Worth Sharing:The current medical model has not forgotten, but chosen to eliminate centuries of healthful healing practices in favor of greed. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet There is not a doctor on the planet who can effectively and accurately predict how the ingredients in that big pharmaceutical company’s tablet or capsule will work inside every person’s physiology. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Too often, the medical model is about using a blanket approach for everyone, even if it repeatedly is not working. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: