Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
When was the last time you took a good look at the foods in your pantry? There are likely at least a couple items in there that you know aren’t doing anything for your health, but did you know that even foods we’ve been led to believe are good for us are actually harmful?
It’s true! And with so many genetically modified crops out there and items marketed as “healthy” alternatives, it’s hard to know which products to trust. So today I’m going to share with you the seven major pantry violators that we all need to abolish from our diets. Listen in to learn the common culprits behind digestive and other health issues, and start improving your own well-being today.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- One of the easiest things to get out of your pantry to improve your digestive health almost immediately.
- Genetically modified foods we should all avoid.
- Healthier options for wheat.
- What to keep in mind if you’re consuming gluten-free products.
- The staggering difference between genetically modified corn and non-GMO corn.
- How to make popcorn that benefits your gut.
- A common cause of peanut allergies.
- The problem with canola oil and soybean oil—and the healthy alternatives to use instead.
- Why artificial sweeteners are damaging.
- Healthy sugar recommendations.
Ideas Worth Sharing:People are going crazy with gluten-free, thinking that they’re eating a healthier option, but a lot of the gluten-free options are full of carbohydrates too. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet It is up to you to research and to do all that you can to make yourself healthy. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet The genetically modified corn you typically will find in stores has the nutritional depth of a piece of cardboard. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
- 7 Deadly Pantry Violations PDF
- Genetic Roulette: The Documented Health Risks of Genetically Engineered Foods by Jeffrey Smith
- Sugar Blues by William Dufty
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: