Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
There’s one important mineral that is so important to your body and many people don’t get enough of it. In this episode I explain why sulfur is extremely important to keep your body functioning, growing and repairing itself. I’ll share what to eat to get more sulfur in your diet and why it can really damage your body to eat a solely vegan diet.
You’d be surprised how many ways sulfur is involved in assisting different functions of your body. I’ll lay these out in 9 different fact-filled points while describing the details of how it interacts with your body. Don’t forget how brilliant your body is and that food is the true medicine – so make sure to be choosing foods that bring more of this beautifying and strengthening mineral.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What amount of sulfur is found in our bodies and where we can find good sources of it in food.
- Why sulfur is considered the beauty mineral.
- How our bodies store and use sulfur.
- How people get sulfur deficiency and how it differentiates from a protein.
- Why I don’t advocate being a long term vegan.
- The relationship between sulfur and collagen, insulin, heparin and other really important things that help your body function.
- How it helps your cells receive oxygen and assists your liver in clearing out toxins.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Sulfur is something that so many women are not getting enough of. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Sulfur has been known as the beauty mineral because it gives the complexion a clear and youthful appearance. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet I don’t advocate a long term vegan diet. We need these proteins, we need these sulfurs. I can’t even stress enough how many patients I’ve seen that are vegan that are in a lot of trouble. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
- This Magic Pill
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: