Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
I’m doing things a little differently today. Instead of drilling down on one topic, I’m going to share with you some of my digestive health highlights from notes I’ve taken throughout my training over the last twenty years. Think of this episode as a mashup of factoids that everyone should know about digestion in order to keep their bodies functioning at their best.
Listen in to hear important little-known facts that could make all the difference in your health. You’ll learn the truth about what sinus congestion is telling you, the major issues antacids can cause, and lots more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The link between internal organs and structural problems with the body.
- Health issues that might indicate spleen troubles.
- What congested sinuses really mean.
- The eight primary functions of the liver.
- Why it’s important to keep your sodium.
- What we have to consider (in addition to stool) when thinking about our body’s waste.
- How to tell if Lipitor or other cholesterol-reducing drugs are hurting you.
- The important steps of breaking down and absorbing food.
- Symptoms that indicate your bile isn’t the proper consistency.
- What our urine tells us.
- How trouble digesting protein causes issues throughout the body.
- The big problem with antacids.
Ideas Worth Sharing:The simple truth is you cannot separate structure from function. … Something structurally like having a hard time bending over could be linked in to some visceral organ like your liver, spleen, or kidneys. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet The best doctor of all is the one that resides within each and every one of you. … It’s time that you start working with doctors who respect that elegant truth: that the very best doctor is the one that’s running your body.… Click To Tweet Protein is your healing nutrient. It has everything to do with keeping you in balance. … When you have a problem with digesting protein, it’s going to affect a lot of other things. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: