Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Too often, people tend to treat the symptoms rather than what is actually going on in your body that causes those symptoms. Today I’ll be discussing how interrelated structure and function are through mapping out how they are tied into anatomy and physiology. I will share my simple 3 part formula to reach a real solution that heals your body starting from the root of the problem.
It’s time to stop throwing medicine at surface issues and judging ailments based on feeling. We tend to pay attention to feeling before considering how things in our body are functioning so I talk about how this is backward and why it needs to be changed. I’ll also break down the stressors involved, how to identify them correctly and treat them effectively.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The benefits of stinging nettle and where to get it.
- The problems with judging too much by ‘feeling’.
- Why you should be paying attention more to how you’re functioning.
- Mapping out anatomy, physiology, structure, function and how they are intertwined.
- Breaking down your stressors one by one.
- A 3 part formula to accomplish the solution.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Judging our health by how we feel tends to get us in a lot of trouble. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Before you even get out of balance you have disease or you have dis-ease or you have stress which is derived from an energy deficiency somewhere. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet We really have to be looking at what’s causing these issues vs. chasing after all these symptoms. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
- Stinging Nettle Tea
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: