Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Drinking enough water is so, so important for our health, and yet dehydration has become an epidemic in this country. Now, if there’s one thing I want you to take away from everything I teach, it’s to make it a point to hydrate. So today, I’m going to share five essential reasons why you should be making it a priority to drink more water.
You’ll learn the surprising impact even seemingly small dips in water levels can have, how chronic dehydration wreaks havoc on our bodies, and more. Listen in to hear it all now—and make sure to grab a water bottle!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How a drop in water levels affects your energy.
- What chronic dehydration does to your body.
- The link between dehydration and high blood pressure.
- Why hydration is important for your vascular system.
- The staggering number of Americans who suffer from arthritis.
- How hydration protects your joints.
- The truth about cholesterol.
- Dr. Christine’s recommendations for drinking water.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If there’s one thing you could do and really implement, of all things that I talk about—even before taking enzymes…it would be to drink more water. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet When you are dehydrated, it’s going to zap your energy. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet The integrity of cell membranes is proportionately dependent on the presence of water that is available to them, and not that which is being osmotically pulled out. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
- Water for Health, for Healing, for Life: You’re Not Sick, You’re Thirsty! by F. Batmanghelidj
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: