Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times: the medical model is broken. And few things exemplify that more than what a particular internal medicine doctor recently said to one of my patients about birth control pills. After hearing about this, I had to open this up for discussion, so today I’m going to share with you a Facebook Live video I did over the weekend.
In it, I discuss the ridiculous thing this medical doctor said to my patient, as well as other classic examples like it that only further prove that the medical industry needs to change. Listen in to hear me share my thoughts on my patient’s case, as well as answering questions about how birth control pills damage women’s bodies, alternative treatment options, and more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The major problems with birth control pills.
- What type of doctors we need to be working with more.
- How to deal with hot flashes naturally.
- The best sources of protein—and how much we should be eating daily.
- Dr. Christine’s take on CBD oil.
- Why you shouldn’t listen to doctors who tell you that you have to be on a drug for the rest of your life.
- Tips for getting a girl’s menstrual cycle regulated without birth control.
- Natural ways to help with ADD.
- The five “belly busters” that hurt digestion.
- What we need to be doing to clean up the gut.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I’m a big believer that any kind of tampering with Mother Nature is going to have consequences. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet People are turning to prescription meds, by and large, to cover up symptoms without any regard to why they have that symptom in the first place. That’s where I take issue. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet No doctor should be in charge of your body; you are in charge of your body. So stop giving your health away to medical professionals who scare you, trick you … into thinking that you have to be on meds for your entire life.… Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
- Dr. Christine’s Freebies
- CBD Oil Charlotte’s Web™️
- Simpson Oil
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: