Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today we’re going to talk about a drug called Remicade. Because I specialize in Crohn’s, colitis, IBS, etc., I see a lot of patients who are either taking this medication, have taken it in the past, or are considering taking it. The problem is: Remicade is among the most toxic of drugs.
In this episode, I’m going to share a Facebook Live video I did that breaks down how bad this drug really is. Listen in to hear why Remicade is not only ineffective at healing the body, but how it’s also harming people in dangerous ways.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The horrific side effects of Remicade.
- What this drug is usually prescribed for.
- How much Remicade infusions typically cost.
- Why medical drugs cannot normalize your body’s function.
- The three forms of stress that cause illness.
- How to treat the health issues Remicade is supposed to treat without taking prescription drugs.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Crohn’s, colitis, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, headaches, stiff and achy joints—all of these symptoms are nothing more than energy deficiencies that you could track back to what’s going on with diet and digestion. -… Click To Tweet You need to be thinking about the consequences of taking a drug like this. Wouldn’t it make more sense to find out the root cause? - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Pick a symptom, guys. And I can track it back to something going on with your diet and digestion. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: