Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Have you ever suffered from low energy? Do you often have a hard time concentrating? I see people dealing with these issues all the time in my practice, and the truth is that both symptoms aren’t hard to resolve—once you improve your digestion.
That’s right: low energy and brain fog are the results of problems digesting a particular nutrient. So today I’m going to share a recording I did a while back about this topic. Listen in to learn how to restore balance to your body and get your energy levels and concentration back up to where they should be.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The main reason the medical model is broken.
- How stress affects nutrition.
- The macronutrient most of the population has a hard time digesting.
- Signs you’re not properly digesting carbohydrates.
- How to reverse problems related to carbohydrate deficiency.
- A filler ingredient to look out for in any supplement.
- Why prescription medicine can’t heal the body.
- The scary truth about the curriculum for medical doctors.
Ideas Worth Sharing:When it comes to health and physiology and the overall recovery of the human body, you have to understand and you have to work with the elegant mechanism that is the human body. … It is a self-healing organism. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet It is your body. Just because your medical doctor says that you should take XYZ drug, that does not mean that you have to. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Respect your body’s ability to heal. Respect your body’s ability to reach homeostasis. Stop polluting your body with antibiotics, proton-pump inhibitors, painkillers—start looking at why you are feeling this way. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Smart Carb
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: