Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
I’m here today to convince you to take a look at your stool more often. The amount of people that don’t understand what their stools should look like – is impressive. I’ll go over what to look for when you check and why you have certain types of stools.
From the color and shape to frequency and urgency, I’ll discuss the many important factors that go into the health of your stools. Enzymes, stomach acid, bile and more are all part of the conversation today. I’ll also answer some live questions and why it’s so important to be more careful about your diet and digestion when you have had various forms of gastric or stomach surgeries.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The main ways to evaluate your stool.
- The shape your stool should take.
- What most people get wrong about their stools.
- Why you need enough stomach acid.
- The importance of Bile.
- The color your stool should be.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Start looking at your stool. It’s important. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You need stomach acid to trigger bile to flow. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet If you’ve had any kind of gastric op, enzymes are even more critical for you. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Dr. Oz
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: