Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
There are so many foods out there that are marketed as healthy or just generally thought to be better options. In this episode, I’ll be talking about 4 different foods like this that are generally thought to be healthy and why you should actually be avoiding them. I’ll discuss why you should stop drinking juice, make dressing yourself, buy only wild-caught fish and be careful of what sweeteners you use.
You will get some great examples and ideas for alternative ways to do things in order to avoid dangerous additives, sea lice and more. I will also be answering some questions from my Facebook live that will clarify and provide more information on what I’m discussing about these foods. The importance of paying attention to what you buy and ultimately put into your body is crucial to your health so don’t take it lightly.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why you should make your own salad dressing.
- Why you don’t want to buy farm raised fish.
- What sea lice are and how to avoid this disgusting reality.
- The “healthy “ sweetener that is basically the same as high fructose corn syrup.
- The healthy drink that you and your kids DON’T need.
- The best, real sweeteners that are the healthiest options.
Ideas Worth Sharing:You want to know how to make a wonderful salad dressing? You make it yourself! - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You really want to avoid soy at all costs, guys. It robs your body of zinc. Ladies, it’s going to tinker with your menstrual cycle. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet If you’re buying any seafood at all it should be wild-caught. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: