Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
If you’re like most people, you’ve probably experienced energy loss or one if its associated symptoms at some point or another, but have you ever wondered what causes it? You may be surprised to find that it’s not just about a lack of sleep or needing to eat better; it’s also about how well you’re digesting the things you do eat. And that has everything to do with enzymes.
In this episode, I break down how it’s all connected. You’ll learn the important role enzymes play in our health, how the typical American diet contributes to the biggest stressor on our bodies that leaves us feeling drained, and what you can do to keep your body healthy and your energy levels high.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Where our energy comes from.
- How energy loss manifests in the body.
- Which nutrient gives us the most energy.
- How many carbs we should aim to eat each day.
- Why Dr. Christine is not a fan of long-term ketogenic diets.
- Three key points that any medical professional should understand.
- Timeless healing principles to keep in mind.
- Where the body’s primary defense system lives.
- The biggest stress of all.
- What you can do to help keep your energy levels high.
Ideas Worth Sharing:You have to recognize that energy comes from food. Period. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Only nutrition normalizes function. These prescription medications will never do that. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Symptoms are signs of energy loss. When you have energy loss, your body is trying to tell you something. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Dr. Christine’s “The Donna Workout” Challenge
- SDR 42: The Nutrient Duty Sheet
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: