Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
This episode of Smart Digestion Radio contains two snippets of audio that I hope you find useful and uplifting. The first is about cholesterol and why having high cholesterol is not really as bad as doctors tend to make it seem. The second is about the disasters that seem to be hitting everywhere and how we can find important and uplifting messages through these times as well as the importance of taking care of ourselves ESPECIALLY when things seem to be going wrong.
You’ll get to know the truth about cholesterol and a big reason to not always do everything your doctor says. I emphasize the importance of taking back your body and loving yourself healthy through being careful about your medical care and taking care of YOURSELF.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why high cholesterol is not necessarily a bad thing.
- What causes actually high cholesterol.
- Knowing that you don’t have to do everything the doctor says.
- Finding the beauty of unity amidst disasters.
- The importance of self-care and self-healing especially when chaos and stress are around.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Cholesterol is not the bad guy, we need cholesterol. Cholesterol is essential. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You don’t have to do everything the doctor says. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet As much as I’m against the medical model, I’m not irresponsible. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Setting the Record Straight – Dr. Perlmutter
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: