Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
This episode is all about answering as many of your questions as possible. You guys have a lot of questions on digestion and how it relates to your various health issues and concerns so I cover as many of these as possible to provide clarity and solutions. From thyroid issues to bloating and ADHD, I’ll talk about how each one is linked to gut problems and how you can take steps to clear up these ailments.
As always, I emphasize that you are not what you eat, you are what you digest and health is not how you feel it’s how you function. These are major mindsets that you need to be living by to help figure out what’s wrong, why certain issues you’re having are happening and how to stop them. This episode is loaded with information and I’m just getting started – My goal is to answer all of your questions so keep them coming!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How leaky gut is connected to thyroid problems.
- What causes fatigue and hair loss and how Caster Oil could be helpful.
- How celiac and microscopic colitis are related to leaky gut.
- How the digestion and creation of serotonin effect ADHD.
- How to diagnose leaky gut and how I test it.
- If antibiotics can always be avoided or if they’re necessary sometimes.
- Why I think everyone should be gluten sensitive.
- Why it’s not healthy just because it’s ‘gluten free’.
- How to combat bloating.
- How a leaky gut effects the liver.
- If rosacea and skin issues are also side effects of leaky gut.
- Leaky gut’s effect on rheumatoid arthritis.
- Why you have too much calcium in your body and why protein is going to help.
- How to beat IBS by treating your gut right.
- Why pastured eggs are important to look for.
- What oils you should and shouldn’t be cooking with.
- How to choose the right probiotics.
- Why birth control can be a big problem.
- Linking depression and anxiety to digestion problems.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Leaky gut has a lot to do with everything. I mean, your whole gut has a lot to do with everything. That’s where it’s all connected. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet As a society we are eating way too much carbohydrate. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Everybody has a leaky gut. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Castor Oil
- Scope Test Kit
- Omega Digestion
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: