Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
I have noticed a theme when it comes to questions patients ask and have decided to address these questions by getting back to the basics. I’ll talk about the essential macronutrients, what they do for your body and why they’re so important to your digestion. Women specifically are not getting enough of some of these nutrients and this is a huge reason why women get hot flashes and other issues I talk about.
There’s no reason to suffer from hot flashes and hormonal imbalances and I’ll explain why this is. You’ll also learn why you probably shouldn’t be taking common medications like MiraLAX. I’ll discuss the dangers of these drugs and why you should be treating and nourishing your body in a different way.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The essential macronutrients and their role within your body.
- What most females don’t get enough of.
- How much (in grams) you should be getting of these nutrients.
- The importance of tracking your macro nutrients to make sure you’re getting the right levels.
- Why you don’t need to be dealing with hormonal imbalances.
- Why I don’t recommend Miralax.
- Foods to limit and be careful with.
- Why you really need to listen to your inner doctor.
Ideas Worth Sharing:The problem is that you guys (specifically you females – you guys as in females) are not eating enough fat and protein. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You’d be surprised just how many people just are not cutting the mustard when it comes to eating their macros properly – You gotta get these numbers in. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet When you have a symptom, you know now that you have an energy deficiency. Period. End of story. Because your body is not getting enough fuel from those macro-nutrients – that’s how we get our energy. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: