Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
It is so important to find a doctor who is willing to be a detective when it comes to figuring out what your symptoms are linked to. Symptoms are the way our bodies show us what’s going on inside and it’s crucial to go to a doctor or health professional who will ask the right questions. In this episode, I will go over the symptoms you experience when you are improperly digesting macronutrients and how they are linked to other intolerances.
There are many unique symptoms that you may not think about being related to poor digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. These may surprise you and help you work with your health professional to finally figure out why certain things are happening in your body. Your body wants to heal so it sends these signals to let you know what’s going on and I’m here to help you understand that better.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why doctors should be more of a detective when finding out what’s going on with you.
- Why the phrase, “You are what you eat” is false.
- The signs of constipation – many you may not think of.
- The 5 belly busters and why you should avoid them.
- Some common worse symptoms that are related to poor digestion.
- Symptoms related to digesting protein, carbohydrates and fats poorly and how they are linked.
- Suggestions on important things to eat as your main sources of protein, fats and carbs.
Ideas Worth Sharing:When you’re meeting with a doctor or any other health professional, you ought to work with someone who’s asking better questions. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Your body wants to heal, it wants to be in homeostasis. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Either you’re not eating enough of one of these nutrients we’re going to cover today, or you may be eating enough of it but not digesting it well. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Smart Carb
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: