Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Do you make your health a priority? Or are you more likely to make excuses? Unfortunately, I see far too many people who do the latter, and this episode is going to be a little bit of a rant about that.
No one should value your health more than you—period. So today I’m going to share with you two contrasting stories of patients I recently saw in my practice, one whose approach devalues both their own well-being and the work of health professionals, and the other who shows us what it really means to make your health a priority.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The thing that makes Dr. Christine crazy.
- Examples of two types of patients—and which is more likely to get well.
- What it means to be a “symptom-chaser.”
- Why we all have to take accountability for our own health.
- Questions to ask yourself.
Ideas Worth Sharing:When you’ve got stuff happening with your health, you've gotta find a way. Find a way, whatever way that is. Otherwise, you’re just not valuing your health. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Your health matters. How you show up matters. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Above all things, you have to love yourself so much; you have to love yourself healthy with whatever is required to do that. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: