Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
I’m back with more of your questions! Today’s show is a recording from a recent Facebook Live video where I address everything from juicing and digestive enzymes to heartburn and candida. You’ll hear my tips and advice for giving your body what it needs and loving yourself healthy.
Do you have something you’d like to ask me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I might just feature your question in a future episode. But for now, tune in to hear all of today’s great info! It’s an episode you don’t want to miss!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The five belly busters we should all avoid.
- Emotional stresses that keep our bodies from staying healthy.
- The two main functions of enzymes.
- Why enzymes work so quickly.
- A common misconception about enzymes.
- How to use digestive bitters.
- Recommendations for helping heartburn.
- What to do for arthritic fingers.
- Suggestions for dealing with lingering nerve pain from shingles.
- How to deal with candida.
- What types of foods can help with anxiety.
Ideas Worth Sharing:The body is a machine. It knows how to heal us, it knows how to be healthy. It’s just that we get in our own way. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Taking digestive enzymes is healthy. They are foods. They are not going to make your pancreas work less efficiently. You’re not going to have to be reliant on them. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet When you eat cooked, heat-treated, microwaved, pouched, and canned foods, you need the digestive enzyme. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
- Join the Healthy Rebels VIP Group
- Voxer App
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: