Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
As we approach the end of the year, lots of us are thinking about all the things we want to accomplish in 2019. Many of you are probably considering creating New Year’s Resolutions or making lists of things you’re aiming to do by next year’s end. But what if I told you that setting annual goals almost guarantees that you won’t achieve them?
Don’t get me wrong; I love the process of getting better, whether that’s improving your health, your relationships, your business—whatever the case may be. The problem is that so many people go about doing this in the wrong way. So today, I’m going to share the first half of a recording of a presentation I did in 2017 that covers simple techniques you can use to help you execute on your goals and make sure you’re living up to your full potential in 2019 and beyond.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The number one factor holding people back from reaching their full potential.
- Why annual goal-setting limits your performance.
- How long you should give yourself to execute your goals.
- The key reason some people succeed and others fail.
- Barriers to your success.
- Why it’s so important to make your bed every morning.
- How establishing a morning routine improves productivity.
- Steps for creating and executing your personal vision.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If you could fully tap into your potential, how different would your life be? - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Anywhere where you have accomplished less than you desire, you need to look at this and be accountable for it. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Important actions are often uncomfortable. The secret of living to your true potential is to value the important stuff above your own comfort level. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email
- Execute Your Amazing Daily Productivity Blueprint
- Execute Your Amazing Presentation Slides
- The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield
- The Power of Vulnerability: Teachings of Authenticity, Connection, and Courage by Brené Brown
- Sigmund Freud
- Viktor Frankl
- Jim Rohn
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: