Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Can you guess the number one thing I tell all my patients to focus on in order to improve their health? It’s not taking digestive enzymes or eating vegetables—though those things are important, too. But even more important is drinking enough water.
I can’t stress it enough: if you are not properly hydrated, things will go wrong within your body. So in this episode, I’m going to share the essential functions of water and what makes it so important for health. Tune in to hear why you should focus on hydration above all else, how much water you should be drinking every day, and lots more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The two biggest functions of water.
- How much water you should aim to drink each day.
- The important connection between water and the enzyme processes in your body.
- What happens if water is not distributed properly.
- The problem with prescription medications.
- Two major things that cause most digestion issues.
- What consistency you should aim for when chewing food.
- How gastric surgery affects digestion.
- The five belly busters to avoid.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Your DNA is altered when you are dehydrated. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You could be taking all the enzymes you want. You could have tight, strong supplement game. … That means nothing if you’re not properly consuming water. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Only enzymes can get food past a compromised gut. Only enzymes can do that, and you need to be hydrated to make the activation of those enzymes appropriate. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- Get a signed copy of Dr. Christine’s book, Gut Check, for $19.99
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: