Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Too often, people are worried about the symptoms they are experiencing when they should be worrying about how to address the source of the problem. This reflects the key difference in how medical doctors and wellness doctors address health issues, as well, so today I’m using the ‘garbage dump full of rats’ metaphor to break it all down.
Listen in to learn about the importance of training in nutrition and how many doctors are surprisingly inexperienced and uneducated in this area. I’ll also discuss why this is such a big problem, explain how you should find solutions to your health issues, and share key insights from my new book, Gut Check.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why medical doctors are not able to treat many things properly.
- The importance of looking at more than just symptoms.
- A preview of the topics my new book covers.
- How the ‘garbage dump full of rats’ metaphor explains the difference between wellness doctors and medical doctors.
- Why having symptoms does not mean you’re sick.
- Answers to some great questions from listeners.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Medicine is not going to nourish and heal you; medicine is going to cover up symptoms. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Every single time you’re doing things that disrupt the body’s natural order, you are ripping off scabs in your gut. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Medical doctors are never going to tell you—well, many of them; most of them—anything diet related or anything nutritionally related because they have no education in this. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- Get a signed copy of Dr. Christine’s book, Gut Check, for $19.99
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: