Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Many of my patients who come to me for help overcoming IBS and diarrhea find that the culprits behind these conditions are not what they expect. Often, the solution is as simple as avoiding three common dietary mistakes. So today, I’ve got a quick episode for you to address some typical causes of poor digestion and loose stool.
Listen in to hear what to avoid in order to keep your gut running smoothly, as well as what you should be consuming instead. I’ll end with a Q&A session covering the best cooking oils, how to cut back on your sugar intake, and lots more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The three dietary mistakes that cause diarrhea.
- What we all need to be mindful of when it comes to pharmaceuticals.
- The link between bread and sugar.
- Five “belly busters” we should all avoid.
- The problem with Ensure drinks.
- Why you shouldn’t cook with olive oil—and which oils to use instead.
- The health benefits of turmeric.
- A formula for figuring out how many teaspoons of sugar are in things you consume.
- Why you should throw out your canola oil.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Drugs can never heal the body. They can cover up symptoms, they can make you feel better, but they’re never going to heal you. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Go grab the canola oil that’s in your house and just throw it out. It serves no benefit to your body whatsoever. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet The more ingredients listed on the food label, the more you want to put it back. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- Physicians’ Desk Reference
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: