Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
We all know we should be taking care of ourselves, but sometimes it’s easy to lose focus and get off track when it comes to what we consume. So today, I’ve got some quick, easy-to-implement tips that will get you refocused and help you make fundamental changes to improve your digestion and keep you feeling great.
If you’re ready to take control of your health in the new year, tune in to hear my top nine tips for boosting your gut. You’ll learn what to look for when selecting common foods like dairy and beef, what we should all avoid as much as possible, and more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What kind of dairy is best.
- The truth about dairy and calcium.
- Why it’s so important to drink organic coffee.
- The benefits of drinking tea.
- Which teas have the most antioxidants.
- Why you should be eating grass fed beef.
- What happens when cows eat corn.
- Why you should avoid spring water.
- The problem with alkaline water.
- Greens to incorporate into your diet.
- The importance of taking digestive enzymes.
- Five “belly busters” to avoid eating.
- Why it’s so crucial to incorporate movement into your day.
- How your emotional state impacts your gut.
Ideas Worth Sharing:You do not get a good source of calcium from dairy. That’s what the milk associations, the dairy associations want you to believe, but that’s just not the case. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet We need to be eating way more greens as a society. … If there were one food category that we need to consume more of, it’s this. More salad. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Be happy. A happy person means a happy gut. These things are completely related. There is a mind-body connection that goes to the digestive system. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- Get a signed copy of Dr. Christine’s book, Gut Check, for $19.99
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: