Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
People are finally getting tired of medications that treat symptoms rather than the real issues, and my guest today is here to talk about why this is happening and what we can do about it. Michelle Herzog is a fitness professional with expertise in nutrition and holistic health, and she brings a unique perspective to this discussion. She helps her clients investigate their symptoms to find the core reasons their health is suffering and remodel their mindsets in order to achieve true mental and physical health.
In this episode, Michelle shares how the broken medical model is negatively affecting your health and the health of your family, and she breaks down the metaphysical component to common health issues. Listen in to learn why it’s so important for us to listen to what our bodies are telling us, what Michelle did to improve her daughter’s eyesight, and how blue light from devices and other sources could be having a huge effect on your sleep, eyes, weight, and general health.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The importance of understanding the metaphysical component of health issues.
- How Michelle helps clients as a nutritional therapist and holistic health coach.
- What motivated her to dive into fitness more seriously.
- The 5 pillars of health that she takes her clients through.
- How EMFs and light from phones and other devices affect your health.
- Why it’s important to protect our sleep.
- Michelle’s view on the broken medical model.
- How she was able to help improve her daughter’s eyesight.
- Why it’s so important to cultivate a way to listen to your body better.
Ideas Worth Sharing:They need someone on the outside to kind of get them to tap into what’s true inside of them—their truth—instead of being caught up in all that stuff on the outside. - @MichelleHerzog Click To Tweet There’s a cost for convenience, and it’s very convenient to flip open your laptop at 10 at night, but it comes at a cost. -@MichelleHerzog Click To Tweet Because of lifestyle, I think we have taken on chronic disease and we’re trying to go to an acute disease model to fix chronic disease. It’s like the round peg in a square hole – it’s not working. -@MichelleHerzog Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Michelle Herzog: Site | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | YouTube | Podcast
- Modern Health Academy
- Discover Your Hidden Health & Fitness Roadblocks – Quickly!
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses
- f.lux app
- Candace Pert
- HeartMath app
- 12 Rules For Life by Jordan B. Peterson
- The Soul Frequency by Shanna Lee
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: