Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
It’s that time of year again where people are taking all kinds of antibiotics. But did you know there are hidden dangers that come from taking these drugs? Whether they’re for sinus infections, colds, or the flu, antibiotics don’t just get rid of bad bacteria—they also kill the good bacteria your body needs to function properly.
So today, I’m breaking down the negative effects antibiotics have on your gut, your liver, and more. Listen in to learn why we all need to take a hard look at what doctors tell us to put into our bodies, what makes antibiotics particularly harmful to the female body, and what you should make sure to do if you’ve already taken these harmful drugs.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The problematic effect antibiotics have on your gut.
- Why we need to have bacteria in our intestines.
- How antibiotics promote yeast growth.
- The problem with the medical model.
- How antibiotics affect estrogen.
- Female health issues that can be traced back to antibiotics.
- The real cause of acne and tips for healing it.
- What to do if you’ve already taken antibiotics.
Ideas Worth Sharing:You own your body, and it’s time that you start being more accountable about what you’re putting in your body. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet When you take antibiotics, you are now disrupting the good bacteria from doing their job. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet It’s time to wake up. It’s time to stop listening to every single thing that the doctor says. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: