Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
The broken medical model is failing many of us, and it’s important to understand our nutrition in order to heal from the inside out. In this episode, I’ll be talking about the role of food and energy in your digestion and health, as well as how your body shows signs of poor digestion and other issues.
You’ll get the chance to question and see where prescription medications fit into your healing and diet by making connections that many fail to make. I’ll explain why we need energy, signs of various deficiencies and how to test for deficiencies and faulty digestion. Listen in for a breakdown of food and energy, and how it’s all working (or not working) inside you to heal and restore function.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Where the broken medical model fails us.
- The connection people typically fail to make.
- What actually helps restore function.
- The breakdown of how energy and food work.
- The three reasons we need energy.
- Signs of deficient carb digestion.
- The issues with testing for protein deficiencies.
- How to test for something going wrong in digestion.
Ideas Worth Sharing:The medical model is broken because they treat everybody the same. It’s a one-size-fits-all approach. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Food—fats, carbs, proteins, vitamins, minerals and enzymes—that’s what’s going to help restore function. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You can’t keep treating symptoms and expect results. That’s insanity. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- Smart Digestion Radio on Spotify
- Gut Tube
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: