Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today I’m going over all things enzymes. I recently had a conversation with my mom around this topic, and after seeing that she was confused about some things, I thought it was a great opportunity to go to my whiteboard and sketch out some stuff (check out the photo of said whiteboard to the right) to break it all down for her. Then I thought it would be great to break it all down for you, as well.
In this episode, I’m going to review the basics of how enzymes work not only in digestion, but also in healing our bodies. Listen in to learn the different kinds of enzymes, what they do, and why they’re so vital when it comes to health.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The three types of enzymes and their functions.
- What causes food enzyme deficiency.
- The easiest foods to digest
- Why cooked food is hard to digest.
- The temperature that kills enzymes.
- What to look at in order to figure out the causes of your symptoms.
- The affect emotional stress has on our bodies.
- Which enzymes are responsible for healing.
- Why you shouldn’t pair alkaline water with food.
- The only places you can get energy.
Ideas Worth Sharing:There are healing enzymes throughout your body doing magical things. Your body is the best doctor. Enzymes play a key role in all of that. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You wanna know why you’re having so many symptoms? Look in your shopping cart. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Are you looking at your cells getting more nutrition? Are you looking at how your cells are removing waste? That’s the whole key behind digestion. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- [Free Worksheet Download] Nutrient Duty Sheet
- Smart Digestion Radio on Spotify
- Gut Tube
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: